Sunday, November 7, 2021

Choices



Mother never told me to cover what it is that needs to be covered. It was a choice I made (alhamdulillah) back when I was fifteen.

Neither was I told to observe my solah. Alhamdulillah He guided me. Flaws here and there of course. May Allah forgive all my sins.

May He always gave me guidance to always be better. If not for me, at least for my kids. Coz every decision I made in my teenage years up till now, I made them for the sake of my (future) kids (then).

Creating a better childhood experience and upbringing (hopefully).

Breaking the cycle.

And kids, if you're reading this, I hope you can upgrade whatever kind of parenting you've received from me, to your future kids. For the sake of Allah. Tarik mama baba ke syurga Allah please. 🙏🏻❤️

No comments: