Sunday, November 1, 2009

Balance.

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem..

Sepatutnya tulis another entry from the book "Taubat, Sabar dan Syukur".
Tapi I am currently at home, and truly forgot to bring the book with me.
InsyaAllah I will write about that later on. ;)

Today, I want to speak of :- life with balance, more miracles of Allah's hukum, and more on Wharnsby's songs.

Someone asks of me, "How do you do it? U're so nice with everyone, u look so happy everyday and u still manage to finish ur works?"
*sebenarnya tak complete sangat kerja tu cuma nampak siap*

I have to say, everything is Allah's job. Truly, everything is his.
And if u want to know why do I look happy everyday while working,
the secret is = I'm not good working under pressure. hihi.
Jadi, saya psycho balik diri saya to be happy. And always think positive.
Dan tidur malam at 11pm so that I will have enough rest to continue my work the next day. And woke up at 3.30am to perform my night prayers so that Allah will always be there for me, supporting me. And those are the things that made me smile in happiness everyday. On finishing the works, Alhamdulillah. And not to forget my friends and family. Dalam kesibukan kerja saya masih sempat melawat Wan (nenek) di HUKM. Dan kesempatan itu saya ambil untuk berjumpa dengan ahli keluarga dan saudara mara yang lain. Walaupun kerja ketika itu masih menimbun, tp walau apa pun yang terjadi kita harus seimbangkan hidup. Kalau tidak nanti kita yang menyesal.

Bagi saya, walau sibuk mana pun kerja dunia kita, kita tetap harus seimbangkan dengan keluarga, rakan2 dan yang terutama sekali dengan Allah. Kerana kompisisi hidup kita merangkumi semua itu. Ingat tu kawan2. Life is all about balance. Choices we made so that we are in a state of balance. May it be about our 'ibadah, our connection with family, our connection with friends, and our tasks as servant of Allah on earth. If we are a student, we serve Allah as student on His earth, in the name of His religion. If we are an engineer, we serve Allah as a Muslim engineer, in the name of Allah's religion. Even if we are a housewife, we serve Allah as an excellent mother and wife, in the name of Islam.

Dan itu semua sangat cukup bagi jiwa saya. Saya tidak lagi rasa kosong dengan adanya semua balance tu. Dan apa2 keputusan yang mendatang, saya redha kerana yakin bahawa Allah Maha Adil. Saya rasa sangat cukup. ^_^

Next, is about miracles kn?
aha. And the topic is on "hair steaming". Often women goes to the saloon to steam their hair to give it enough moisture after being in the sun for days. Not forgetting the money spent there. Rambut itu mahkota wanita? Yes, absolutely.
And during the streaming process, the salon person will take a piece of towel and wrap the hair of the women. (with a steaming machine over it i guess~)
Now do u see similarities with wearing hijab?
Try relating those and the benefits it brings.
To me, hikmah wearing a hijab is amazing.
We dont get our hair dried up by the sun, and we don't have to spent our money and time to fix it since it's already beautiful the way it is. Alhamdulillah.
Think about this.

And this goes also to covering other parts of our body dear ladies.
Hands, feet, and etc. Trust Allah, the benefits are on us.
Try it, and we'll find that we're beautiful just the way Allah made us.
Without make-ups, without exposing our 'aurah.
Subhanallah. Masha Allah.
V ^_^ V

And yea, don't forget to smile. :)

Alrite, I think that's enough on miracles.
I just downloaded 5 albums of Dawud Wharnsby Ali.
And this song I would like to share with all of you.

Track: Alhamdulillah

I am just a rock
and everyday I sit and watch the sky.
I sleep here in the sun and rain
and do not question why.
I don’t want to be a bird
’cause us rocks were never meant to fly.
But you can sit and rest on me
When you pass by.

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, I’m a rock
And that is all Allah asks of me.
Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, I’m a Muslim
And there’s nothing else I’d rather be.

I am just a tree
And this is the only life I’ll ever know.
I bow my boughs in worship
Whenever I feel the wind blow.
And my purpose in life
Is to grow when Allah says grow
And be a home for the birds and shade
For folks below.

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, I’m a tree
And that is all Allah asks of me.
Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, I’m a Muslim
And there’s nothing else I’d rather be.

I am just a person
And my life is full of opportunity.
I can travel through the world
Over land and over sea.
But will I choose the path of Truth
Or a path to misguide me?
Sometimes I wish I had a simple life
Just like a rock or a tree.

But alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, I’m a person,
and Allah has given me a choice that’s free.
So, alhamdulillah, I choose to be a Muslim
And there’s nothing else I’d rather be.

2 comments: