Monday, January 4, 2010

^_^

waktu bertubi2 masalah datang menyapa aku,
seolah2 tiada lagi tujuan aku untuk hidup di bumi Allah ni.
I did ask Him to take me away if what I feel is exactly what it is.

kakngah did ask me to share stories with her if i dont hv anyone to tell to.
i'm sorry kakngah, it's not that i dont wanna share anything with you.
maybe i just wanna be the strong one between us three sisters.
i dont want you to see me sedih or down.
i always wanted to be the one that everyone can depend on.
so, sometimes i just couldnt give u the chance to see me sad.
(tp bila dah tak dapat tahan tu, i did tell u sambil nangis2 finally kn?)

and obviously Allah did not take me away from all this problems.
problems yang sangat complicated seolah2 tiada penyelesaian,
atau lebih tepat, bukan aku orang yang boleh memulihkan keadaan.
Allah nak aku belajar sesuatu sebenarnya.
masih lagi aku menggali dan mencari punca2 yang tersembunyi.

aku reflect.

aku tak boleh menangis di sini.

.

No comments: