Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Goodbye

dear you,

i love u,

but will you be able to guide me later on?

will you be able to guide me to the truth, the right path?


dear you,

i love you,

but will you treat me well afterwards?

will you appreciate me for who i am?


dear you,

i love you,

"u make me happy, i'm comfortable with you",

that's what you said,

if u were my husband, insyaAllah jannah is mine.

but are you my husband?


dear you,

i love you,

but will you bring me closer to Allah?

will you always remind me of the akhirat?

will you?


dear you,

i love you,

but i want someone who can guide me to Allah,

i want someone who will treat me well,

i want someone who will bring me closer to Rasulullah,

i want someone who wants to share the beauty of Peace together,


After what you did to me,

my heart cries.

will you be a good father to my children?

after what you have become, now,

my heart aches,

will you always be patient with me?


dear you, i love you,

but i'm sorry.

i have to leave you..

for i am much happier with Allah.

i'm sorry.

Let Him decide for me.

Thank you for everything,

forgive my wrong doings.

goodbye love..

2 comments:

intan.maisarah said...

cececece..
jiwang.
aura abang nak kawin

fawizah said...

sara senget...
ni dah lame dah tulis tahun berapa tah..
saje je letak dalam ni..
ecececeee....